Shipping & Returns
Half Nuts offers two shipping options, via UPS or USPS.
You will be able to choose which method you prefer when you go to Checkout.
If we can get your products into a Flat Rate or Regional Rate box with the United States Post Office, we will be able to save you even more on your shipping costs, and will issue you a partial refund where applicable.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
1-5 Business Days
Delivery based on distance to destination.
Next Business Day
Delivery as early as 8:00 a.m.
Next Business Day
|Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.|
|UPS Next Day Air Saver||Next Business Day||Delivery typically by 3:00 p.m.|
|UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.||2 Business Days||Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||Delivery typically by end of day|
|UPS 3 Day Select||3 Business Days||Delivery by end of day|
United States Postal Service (USPS)
|Express Mail||Overnight to Most Addresses|
|Priority Mail||2 Days to Most Addresses|
Business days in transit from Half Nuts in West Allis, WI 53214:
This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times.
Shipping To APO or FPO Addresses
Shipping to APO addresses requires that you choose the United States Postal Service (USPS) for your shipping method. UPS does not ship to these addresses.
Please contact us at 414-476-6887 and we will get a shipping quote for you from UPS. Half Nuts will not take responsibility for any duties or tariffs assessed at customs inspections.
Warm Weather Shipping
At Half Nuts, we want it to melt in your mouth, not in your box!
- Warm weather mixed with candy or chocolate can lead to a hot mess. Keep in mind that even snack mixes with chocolate or yogurt covered pieces can melt during shipping.
- During the warm weather months, we strongly recommend that you choose a next day or second day AIR shipping option.
- PLEASE ship your package to a location where someone is available to sign for it and keep it in air conditioning, such as a business or another commercial address. Leaving your package outdoors for even a short time is NEVER recommended.
- We will ship orders on Monday if they contain heat sensitive items, to prevent exposure to heat over the weekend.
- We provide ice packs, free of charge, to help insure your products don’t melt. They will increase your shipping charge slightly, due to extra weight, but we won’t charge you for the actual ice pack.
- If you think you might need even more insurance, call us and we will provide you with an insulated package for a small charge. Ice bricks and Styrofoam will give you the best chance of receiving your items without melting.
- We are not responsible for melted items and cannot provide refunds.
- We ship from Wisconsin, so packages shipped long distances via UPS Ground will be exposed to weather conditions along the way.Click here for a US Temperature Map.
We will do our best to assure that your package will arrive in top condition with Next Day Air.
Half Nuts cannot accept responsibility for melting that may occur to perishable products during transit.
Questions? Call us at 414-476-6887
Out of Stock Products
Every attempt will be made to ship your complete order, but we do get backordered on certain products on occasion. If one of your ordered items is not available for immediate shipment, we will contact you to discuss your options.
Damaged, Late or Lost Packages
Half Nuts cannot be held responsible for damaged, late or lost deliveries. MIstakes by the shipping carriers is rare, but they do on occasion make a mistake. If you have a problem, call us at 414-476-6887. We will contact your carrier immediately, and have your package tracked or located. If they lose or damage your package, we will file a claim on your behalf, and reship your order. Typically, UPS will send a driver to inspect the damaged package, so please save the product and packaging. Unfortunately, unless UPS expedited shipping is chosen, we are not able to guarantee date of delivery and will not issue refunds for orders not delivered as promised by UPS Ground service.
We hope that you enjoy your shopping experience at Half Nuts! We strive to provide quality service and products, but we can’t always get it perfect. If we make the error, we will resend your order as well as cover the shipping costs. We’re here to learn from our mistakes.
Half Nuts will not be held responsible for shipping of returns unless our product was defective or not what you ordered. Please be sure to know what you are ordering. Before you order, questions regarding our products will be answered if you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Half Nuts will not be responsible to credit orders that were ordered in error.
Please note that credit will not be issued on orders returned more than three (3) days after customer receipt as verified by UPS tracking number.
You may cancel or change your order if you call us and let us know before we process your order. Half Nuts strives to ship every order within 24 hours, so your order is processed quickly. Please call us at 414-476-6887 immediately if you wish to cancel an order.