Warm Weather Shipping
At Half Nuts, we want it to melt in your mouth, not in your box!
- Warm weather mixed with candy or chocolate can lead to a hot mess. Keep in mind that even snack mixes with chocolate or yogurt covered pieces can melt during shipping.
- During the warm weather months, we strongly recommend that you choose a next day or second day AIR shipping option.
- PLEASE ship your package to a location where someone is available to sign for it and keep it in air conditioning, such as a business or another commercial address. Leaving your package outdoors for even a short time is NEVER recommended.
- We will ship orders on Monday if they contain heat sensitive items, to prevent exposure to heat over the weekend.
- We provide ice bricks, free of charge, to help insure your products don’t melt. They will increase your shipping charge slightly, due to extra weight, but we won’t charge you for the actual ice brick. You can add and ICE BRICKS to your order HERE.
- If you think you might need even more insurance, call us and we will provide you with an insulated package for a small charge. Ice bricks and Styrofoam will give you the best chance of receiving your items without melting.
- We are not responsible for melted items and cannot provide refunds.
- We ship from Wisconsin, so packages shipped long distances via UPS Ground will be exposed to weather conditions along the way. Click here for a US Temperature Map.
We will do our best to assure that your package will arrive in top condition with Next Day Air.
Half Nuts cannot accept responsibility for melting that may occur to perishable products during transit.
Questions? Call us at 414-476-6887
|Free Ice Bricks!:|
|Order Ice Bricks here|